A systems-built, modular home is built in one or more sections in a factory, then transported and installed on a permanent foundation at the home site. Modular homes are designed and constructed to meet building codes of your homes final location.
Customers electing systems-built projects will benefit from the features listed below in addition to a potentially faster delivery schedule and a more complete in-advance pricing. Let us know if this method is for you.
Some Benefits of a Systems-Built Home
- Design Flexibility
- While most modular home manufacturers have a portfolio of home plans to choose from, some companies allow limitless design and customization possibilities when planning your new modular home
- Quality Control
- Building homes in a factory setting allows for more consistent quality due to uniform construction processes, training techniques and inspections.
- All homes are inspected by an independent, third-party home inspection agency before leaving the factory. Once on site, they are again inspected, this time by a local building inspector.
- Energy Efficienct
- Modular homes are often more tightly built and thus more energy efficient, which can result in lower heating and cooling costs for the home owner.
- Modular homes are green by their very nature. Assembly in an enclosed indoor environment allows them to fulfill some key components of green building certifications, including the National Green Building Standard.
- Waste of material at the factory and the job site is reduced
- Environmental impact on the land and the community where the house is being delivered is lessened
- A tighter-built structure maximizes energy efficienct
4. Faster Schedule
- Systems-built, modular construction shrinks the building schedule significantly. Many owners are able to move into their home just months after their initial contact with the modular home builder.
For more information or a catalog of our systems-built modular homes, contact us. We can also provide references to general information about this product and the companies we represent.